Saturday, February 7, 2009

Be Thankful For What You Got

So my Wife has told me that it seems like I've been in a funk lately and I'm ready to admit that she is right....again. Can I blame it on the rain like Milli Vanilli? Tony Toni Tone Said it never rains in Southern California. The Mamas and The Papas said I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A. I would have thought they were talking about Louisiana if they didn't say that during California Dreamin' ". Anyway let me get back to where I was going.
I've been paying too much attention to what and who I no longer have with me and instead I need to acknowledge the people I do have. I've got a better corner than Jessica Roberts in Pretty Woman. Wait that didn't sound right. Let me try it again. A better corner than Oscar De La Hoya. I'll explain 1. My Wife, my support, she's my biggest fan always behind me keeping me in line. She has stayed in my corner just like The Dells. 2. My dad gives the advise only a veteran can give 3. Finally my cut man Anthony. When I'm hurting, late into the fight his smile makes the pain go away. I love you all.
P.S. Sorry about all the song references.

1 comment:

  1. hey you got the mini-you to work.. coool. i enjoy all the song references, mainly because i know them all.. so far, at least.. see you soooon

    ReplyDelete