Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Brianna

Gotta wish my little girl a very very Happy Birthday. She's turning 12 today and the every now and then I get a glimpse of the little baby I once knew. The 1 year old with the curly pigtails and huge smile. The cutest 2 year old you'll ever see missing their front 4 teeth. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her and I know she felt the same. I think she knew I was right for her and her mom before her mom was sure.
She and I have shared plenty of Father/Daughter moments, and I look forward to many more. She feels comfortable talking to me and I hope that doesn't go away as she gets older. So Brianna, Happy 12th Birthday. I Love you

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little girl Art!!! Hope you shared a special birthday with Briana!!

    ReplyDelete