Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On To The Next Run

So it's been about 2 weeks since I began running again. I think I said in the last post that I'd be checking in every week. Whoops!! Well anyway, here's the rundown.
It's getting a little easier and I'm definitely enjoying the challenge. I constantly find myself looking forward to getting back out to the next run each time and pushing myself to run just as hard as I always say I will "next time".
I've traded in the Forerunner 305 for an iPod Touch mainly because of the 1200 miles I've accumulated on Nike+ over the past 5 years. I'll get to work reconfiguring this blog to post some Nike+ info so keep an eye out for new widgets. That's it for now, though.
#OnToTheNextRun
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

  1. I want to start running again myself.
    Have you tried the "Couch to 5K" app on the iTouch?
    I've heard great things about it.
    =)

    ReplyDelete